NOTE: Our custom cables are made for the Corsair SF series of power supplies only!
Sleeves by MDPC-X:
- 100% made in Germany incl. all base materials, globally unique cable sleeves.
- Lead-free base materials and color.
- MDPC-X cable sleeving is 100% recyclable.
- Globally unique colors. Their world’s leading color creation technology allows us to create the most beautiful, saturated, brilliant and vivid colors.
- MDPC-X braided sleeving is used in Germany's automotive industry and made to its highest quality and protective standards.
- The MDPC-X rigidity removes all wobbles and mini-curves of the original cable, allowing us to shape a cable / wire perfectly straight. It can even hold a straight horizontal position in the air.
- Cable turns will flow in a perfectly even curve with perfect transitions to different angles and directions.
15 gauge tinned copper wire:
- Tinned copper conductor in PVC insulation according to VDE 0812.
- -30°C to 80°C PVC insulation, flame resistant according to VDE 0482-332-1-2. Once braided with MDPC-X cable sleeving it is resistant from -58°C to +155°C. Short term peaks of 215°C can then also be handled without structural degradation.
- Constant operating voltage: 900V, Test voltage 2.500V.
- Electrical resistance per kilometer: max 13.3 Ohm.
100% Heat shrink-less design with glue-free Heat Shrink:
- MDPC-X heat shrinks has no hot-glue on the inside, which makes installation clean and optically flawless in design oriented environments.
- No Glue = No corrosion of the wires overtime.
Connectors by Molex:
- MOLEX typically manufactures a dark blue shade as "black". The MDPC-X specific production is always black, which makes this offering a globally unique one.
Crimp terminals by Molex:
- These are the best crimp terminals for ATX, PCI-E and EPS connectors manufactured in the USA by the MOLEX company.
The lasted generation closed acrylic cable combs:
- Thickness of 2.9 mm.
- Cable comb holes with a diameter of 3.8 mm.
- These cable combs serve the function to guide your custom cables in the direction that is appropriate for your specific hardware.