NOTE: Our custom cables are made for the Corsair SF series of power supplies only!
15 gauge tinned copper wire:
- Tinned copper conductor in PVC insulation according to VDE 0812.
- -30°C to 80°C PVC insulation, flame resistant according to VDE 0482-332-1-2. Once braided with MDPC-X cable sleeving it is resistant from -58°C to +155°C. Short term peaks of 215°C can then also be handled without structural degradation.
- Constant operating voltage: 900V, Test voltage 2.500V.
- Electrical resistance per kilometer: max 13.3 Ohm.
Crimp terminals by Molex:
- These are the best crimp terminals for ATX, PCI-E and EPS connectors manufactured in the USA by the MOLEX company.