NOTE: Our custom cables are made for the Corsair SF series of power supplies only!
This cable can only be installed into an SDD that is mounted on the bottom tray of the chassis.
Sleeves by MDPC-X:
- 100% made in Germany incl. all base materials, globally unique cable sleeves.
- Lead-free base materials and color.
- MDPC-X cable sleeving is 100% recyclable.
- Globally unique colors. Their world’s leading color creation technology allows us to create the most beautiful, saturated, brilliant and vivid colors.
- MDPC-X braided sleeving is used in Germany's automotive industry and made to its highest quality and protective standards.
- The MDPC-X rigidity removes all wobbles and mini-curves of the original cable, allowing us to shape a cable / wire perfectly straight. It can even hold a straight horizontal position in the air.
- Cable turns will flow in a perfectly even curve with perfect transitions to different angles and directions.
15 gauge tinned copper wire:
- Tinned copper conductor in PVC insulation according to VDE 0812.
- -30°C to 80°C PVC insulation, flame resistant according to VDE 0482-332-1-2. Once braided with MDPC-X cable sleeving it is resistant from -58°C to +155°C. Short term peaks of 215°C can then also be handled without structural degradation.
- Constant operating voltage: 900V, Test voltage 2.500V.
- Electrical resistance per kilometer: max 13.3 Ohm.
100% Heat shrink-less design with glue-free Heat Shrink:
- MDPC-X heat shrinks has no hot-glue on the inside, which makes installation clean and optically flawless in design oriented environments.
- No Glue = No corrosion of the wires overtime.
Connectors by Molex:
- MOLEX typically manufactures a dark blue shade as "black". The MDPC-X specific production is always black, which makes this offering a globally unique one.
Crimp terminals by Molex:
- These are the best crimp terminals for ATX, PCI-E and EPS connectors manufactured in the USA by the MOLEX company.